RPM4 BA100K Reference Pressure Barometer
- Transfer standard level measurement uncertainty, ± 0.01 % of reading (± 0.008 % for dual channel mode)
- Single channel or dual channel with parallel measurementmode to reduce uncertainty and increase reliability
- Large, easy to read display
- RS232 and IEEE-488 interfaces included
- On-board functions including adjustable average time, high/low, deviation from set point, rate, freeze
- 17025 accredited calibration included in purchase price.
- Ideal for absolute pressure AutoZeroing of pressure transfer standards and molbox flow terminals
- Compact and rugged presentation
- Optional battery pack
The RPM4 BA100K is a full function laboratory quality barometer intended to measure atmospheric pressure with the very highest performance. Its outstanding pressure measurement specifications are made possible by DHI’s exclusive quartz reference pressure transducer (Q-RPT) modules.
|RPM4 BA100K (Single Channel)||RPM4 BA100K/BA100K (Dual Channel)|
|Range||70 kPa to 110 kPa (10 psia to 16 psia)|
|Power requirements||85 V ac to 264 V ac, 50/60 Hz; 12 V dc, 1.2 A (battery)|
|Weight||5 kg (11 lb)|
|Dimensions (H x W x D)||10 cm x 22.7 cm x 24 cm (3.9 in. x 8.9 in. x 9.5 in.)|
|Test port connections||1/8 in NPT F|
|Communications ports||RS232 (COM1, COM2), IEEE-488.2 Resolution To 1 ppm, user adjustable To 1 ppm, user|
|Resolution||To 1 ppm, user adjustable|
|Operating temperature||15 °C to 35 °C (59 °F to 95 °F)|
|Warm up time||30 minute temperature stabilization recommended from cold power up|
|Predicted Stability1||± 0.005 % of reading||± 0.0032 % of reading|
|Precision2||± 0.008 % of reading||± 0.006 % of reading|
|Measurement Uncertainty3||± 0.01 % of reading||± 0.008 % of reading|
|1Predicted Q-RPT measurement stability limit (k=2) over one year assuming regular use of AutoZero function. AutoZero is performed by the operator by comparison with a barometric reference in absol mode. Absolute mode predicted one year stability without AutoZ is: Single Channel ± (5 Pa + 0.005 % of reading), D Channel ± (4 Pa + 0.0032 % of reading).
2Combined linearity, hysteresis, repeatability.
3Maximum deviation of the Q-RPT indication from the true value of applied spressure including precision, predicted one year stability limit, temperature effect and calibration uncertainty, combined and expanded (k=2) following the ISO “Guide to the Expression of Uncertainty in Measurement.”